Dr. Clarissa Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarissa Harris?

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I think Dr Harris is THE BEST, and I would NOT go to another!! trying to make an appointment online and worth the wait!!

Posted on December 20th, 2016

I just love Dr Harris, but the staff needs work!

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I tell EVERYBODY to go to Dr Harris, she really is the BEST!! I feel like I am talking to a friend, and a very loving, caring Dr. She never rushes, and just 100%, and I would never go to another!!

Posted on October 24th, 2015

One of the best Doctors I've ever had . Always kind and considerate and cares about the whole person

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I love Dr Harris

Unprofessional and disrespectful

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I made an appointment with this doctor for a month later. couple days prior to my appt her staff called and cancelled on me because it was a long weekend and Doctor was going on a trip. Her next availability was only for the next month again. I said I would call back and reschedule it. So I did call again and when I tried to schedule a very rude person on the phone told me that the Dr Clarissa Harris would never see me because I cancel/no show for 2 times. When I asked to speak with the Office Manager Francis guess what? She is not available right now... I could not believe on what was happening and the fact that I was denied to talk to a manager and clarify that it was a huge mistake from her staff! This is pathetic and disrespectful!

Great Primary MD

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Best Docter around Jim from Pompano Ford

Posted on August 31st, 2012

I had terrible allergies for 30 years with no relief in sight, Dr. Harris knew exactly which allergie Medicine to give me, I have zero allergies now,Life is great, I can Breath again

It feels like you are talking to your best friend

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I was feeling a sharp and annoying pain, called the office, I asked to be seen immediately. Tehy found a way to put me in. And she came to check on me. She sent me for an ultrasound, telling me it was probably a cyst. Exactly what came in the ultrasound result! She has been my doctor for the past 5 years! And I will keep coming back to see her when I need. The staff is also very friendly.

Dr. Harris is the best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

From my first visit, she has been very professional, compassionate, and a joy to talk to. She listens to my problems and asks good questions. She knows so much about all aspects of medicine. I am very thankful that I found her!

Avoid like the plague

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Disorganized, forgetful Dr. and staff. They lose paperwork. Dr. Harris forgets you are in an exam room. Office staff gossips about patients so that others in the waiting room can overhear, in complete violation of HIPAA rules. Unprofessional, unethical. On the other hand, thanks to the above, I found a WONDERFUL doctor in a different practice who is caring and concerned about her patients. Do yourself a favor, go to a different practice, do not waste time.

I wish I would have never picked her

Posted on March 26th, 2011

This doctor (if you can call her that) knows next to nothing about medicine. I went to her with a problem that I had and she said:"It's a condition of your nail" What? who would even say that? it turns out, all I had to do is to buffer my nail and puff! problem gone. Her English is awful and she never fully explains what's really wrong with you. Needless to say, I have switched doctors and I am not a lot happier. Getting an appointment with her? Haha, you might be seen by Obama before you are able to see her. It's such a process to make an appointment or to talk to her. God forbid you are sick, you might as well go to the E.R and you will be seen a lot quicker. Don't chose this woman, she's no doctor, she's just someone who wears a white robe with her name sewed on it.