Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
I tell EVERYBODY to go to Dr Harris, she really is the BEST!! I feel like I am talking to a friend, and a very loving, caring Dr. She never rushes, and just 100%, and I would never go to another!!

October 24th, 2015
One of the best Doctors I've ever had . Always kind and considerate and cares about the whole person

October 13th, 2015
I love Dr Harris

October 1st, 2015
Unprofessional and disrespectful
I made an appointment with this doctor for a month later. couple days prior to my appt her staff called and cancelled on me because it was a long weekend and Doctor was going on a trip. Her next availability was only for the next month again. I said I would call back and reschedule it. So I did call again and when I tried to schedule a very rude person on the phone told me that the Dr Clarissa Harris would never see me because I cancel/no show for 2 times. When I asked to speak with the Office Manager Francis guess what? She is not available right now... I could not believe on what was happening and the fact that I was denied to talk to a manager and clarify that it was a huge mistake from her staff! This is pathetic and disrespectful!

August 31st, 2012
Best Docter around Jim from Pompano Ford
I had terrible allergies for 30 years with no relief in sight, Dr. Harris knew exactly which allergie Medicine to give me, I have zero allergies now,Life is great, I can Breath again

August 24th, 2012
It feels like you are talking to your best friend
I was feeling a sharp and annoying pain, called the office, I asked to be seen immediately. Tehy found a way to put me in. And she came to check on me. She sent me for an ultrasound, telling me it was probably a cyst. Exactly what came in the ultrasound result! She has been my doctor for the past 5 years! And I will keep coming back to see her when I need. The staff is also very friendly.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Harris is the best doctor I've ever had!
From my first visit, she has been very professional, compassionate, and a joy to talk to. She listens to my problems and asks good questions. She knows so much about all aspects of medicine. I am very thankful that I found her!

June 10th, 2011
Avoid like the plague
Disorganized, forgetful Dr. and staff. They lose paperwork. Dr. Harris forgets you are in an exam room. Office staff gossips about patients so that others in the waiting room can overhear, in complete violation of HIPAA rules. Unprofessional, unethical. On the other hand, thanks to the above, I found a WONDERFUL doctor in a different practice who is caring and concerned about her patients. Do yourself a favor, go to a different practice, do not waste time.

March 25th, 2011
I wish I would have never picked her
This doctor (if you can call her that) knows next to nothing about medicine. I went to her with a problem that I had and she said:"It's a condition of your nail" What? who would even say that? it turns out, all I had to do is to buffer my nail and puff! problem gone. Her English is awful and she never fully explains what's really wrong with you. Needless to say, I have switched doctors and I am not a lot happier. Getting an appointment with her? Haha, you might be seen by Obama before you are able to see her. It's such a process to make an appointment or to talk to her. God forbid you are sick, you might as well go to the E.R and you will be seen a lot quicker. Don't chose this woman, she's no doctor, she's just someone who wears a white robe with her name sewed on it.

November 16th, 2010
She is a excellent doctor, very caring.

October 28th, 2009
Staff gossips while you wait
Dr. Harris seems to be a caring, professional doctor. She should be ashamed of her office staff, however. After calling the office to report a painful condition and request a refill, I spontaneously dropped by. I stood at the sign-in window for a full five minutes, in complete shock as I listened to the receptionist gossiping about my condition with the rest of the staff, laughing and making fun of me. Where the is CARE in health care??