A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarissa Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarissa Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarissa Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarissa E Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarissa E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clarissa Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarissa Johnson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.