A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarissa Abrantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarissa Abrantes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarissa Abrantes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrantes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abrantes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- The Villages Health System
- Leesburg Reg. Medical Ctr. & The Villages Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarissa Rose Abrantes MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarissa R. Abrantes practice?
- Dr. Clarissa Abrantes has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarissa Abrantes practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists.