inactive

Clarissa R Abrantes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 3rd, 2015
Dr Abrontes treated me when she was with Premier Med. When she left her contract would not allow her to treat her patients from Premier. I felt she was a knowledgable and caring Dr. I liked her very much and was sorry to loose her.

November 23rd, 2013
No time is spent with patient. She reviews lab results and is out of there. Trying to get refills on prescriptions is akin to asking congress to fill them. Staff can be extremely rude at times. You are put on hold on the phone for as long as thirty minutes and your call remains unanswered, if it is not busy. The office needs revamped and competent people employed.

September 9th, 2013
Love, Love Dr. Abrantes
I have never had a doctor I have had more trust in as I do Dr. Abrantes. When Dr. Avecilla passed away I was certain I could never find the level of trust I had in him with another doctor but I was wrong. Dr. Abrantes, listens and shows that she cares. I have never been rushed or felt like she wanted to get on to the next patient. She is a Keeper!

August 24th, 2013
Dr Abrantes is caring. A good listener. Bedside is excellent She is the best doctor I've nad. The staff is excellent. They are caring as well.

November 5th, 2012
Dr. Abrantes is a very caring doctor. She explains everything clearly. I would recommend her to all my friends.

January 13th, 2012
Dr Abrantes is excellent in every respect. Previously she was with another healtcare facility which I believe had serious personnel issues. They were not only rude, but, in my opinion incompetent.

November 7th, 2011
Credentials?
I am having difficulty developing trust in Dr Abrantes for several reasons. One, I cannot contact her by phone; line is busy, no answer by a real person (only taped), told to call 911 if it's an emergency or to hang up because her voice mail is full.Two, the prescriptions that I have been taking for at least 5 years are not being filled on schedule--no response as to why medications are not being refilled. If and when they are refilled, they are only filled on a 30 day basis (why?).

March 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Abrantes is the best doctor that I have had treating me.She is very competent, easy to talk with and a great beside manner.I give her four stars with no hesitation.

October 29th, 2010
very sweet doctor
Dr. Abrantes is very nice, very attentive. The person complaining probably complains about everything.

August 3rd, 2009
Money Trap
This doctor and the office staff are well versed on scheduling seperate office appointments for each and every test/procedure.....at a co-pay cost for each and every visit. Exceptions were made only when I voiced my objection. The office then opted to double up on some of the testing days. I decided to cut my ties with this doctor due to the intentional and seemingly unethical way business was conducted. As far as the doctor herself, she did not seem interested, just wanted to get on with the next patient.