A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarita Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarita Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Herrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Medical College
- V A Hospital - Bronx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarita E. Herrera practice?
Dr. Clarita Herrera practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: NY, NY.
See New York Internists.