A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarita Ketels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarita Ketels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarita Ketels, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity Bariatrics
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketels graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ketels has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarita Suyat Ketels DO is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarita S. Ketels practice?
- Dr. Clarita Ketels has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarita Ketels practices Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Bariatric Specialists.