A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarita Ketels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarita Ketels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarita Ketels, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity Bariatrics
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketels graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ketels has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ketels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans