Dr. Clarita Ketels Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Clarita Ketels?

December 18th, 2011

I have been a patient of this doctor for over 20 years. when I first was referred, by a friend, to her she was the only internist in the area with a special interest in my condition. She was exceptionally concerned and patient. She goes out of her way to work with patients who have complex medical concerns.

June 6th, 2011

I have been going to this doctor most of my adult life and she is thorough and conscientious. Yet she does not do things that are not necessary. 20 years of experience and education bode well for excellent care.

June 5th, 2011

I have been a patient for 25 years. She is the only internist I know of in our community who visits her terminally ill patients at home. She has never been investigated by any insurance company for any reason. much less fraud. I knowbecause my friend used to work for her for twelve years. She has no malpracticejudgements against her. Her patients are actually asked to pay their bills. That is not fraud or greed. It is the law. She is a caring doctor that works hardat patient care. A dying breed.

March 6th, 2011

Greed and Fraud

I saw Dr. Ketels three years ago. She is now sending me bills for tests that her lab never performed. She is charging 320% interest and threatening to ruin my credit if I do not pay. I found out later that they had billed medicare for a complete physicial when I only had my prescription refilled. She is the worst kind of crook. If you have had similar experience, report her. Let us stop this kind of medical fraud.

June 25th, 2010

She had been my internist for many years. She is very knowledgeable always knows the latest in treatments, meds,etc. She makes you feel as if you are the most important thing to her during the visit, and has a very caring and professional bedside manner. Can't say enough about what a terrific doctor she is!

November 23rd, 2016