A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarita Odvina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odvina
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Odvina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarita Odvina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Odvina graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Odvina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarita Villaluz Odvina MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Clarita V. Odvina practice?
- Dr. Clarita Odvina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarita Odvina practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.