A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarito Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarito Pang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarito Mendoza Pang FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clarito M. Pang practice?
- Dr. Clarito Pang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarito Pang practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.