A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarivette Bosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarivette Bosch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosch graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Bosch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarivette Bosch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarivette Bosch practice?
- Dr. Clarivette Bosch has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarivette Bosch practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.