A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarivette Ortiz-Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarivette Ortiz-Pacheco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz-Pacheco graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Ortiz-Pacheco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortiz-Pacheco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarivette Ortiz-Pacheco practice?
Dr. Clarivette Ortiz-Pacheco practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.