A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarivette Bosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosch
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarivette Bosch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosch graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Bosch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarivette Bosch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarivette Bosch practice?
- Dr. Clarivette Bosch has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarivette Bosch practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.