Dr. Clark Ballard Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Clark Ballard Jr?

TOP PSYCHIATRIST

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I have been to many psychiatrists and found my diagnosis is always wrong. This is not the case with Dr. Ballard. He is one of the best, and has a wonderful office staff. I could not be happier.

Do not take your loved ones to this man.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Do not take your loved ones to this man. My son was a patient of his I called him to let him know that my son had an addiction to Xanax after visiting him once or twice he started prescribing my son Xanax. 160 pills at once?my son has gone deep end and it's worse now off than he ever was. How do you give a person with so many mental issues so much Xanax? Specially after being told he had an addiction.This man is a monster.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

He's excellent!

Great Doc!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I am shocked at the amount of negative reviews Dr. Ballard has received on this site. I would guess the negative review may be from the same person, and it sounds like some of these people were irresponsible in their own care and are now trying to blame someone else. Dr. Ballard is compassionate, caring, and takes great time to listen to his patients. I have never felt rushed in any of the visits. He always listens, with the intent to help; never interrupting or interjecting. He discusses with me possible solutions and his opinion and then asks for my feedback and what I think. A true rarity among doctors these days. The problem with doctors today is that they have their own agendas. They are so scared of lawsuits that they are not interested in actually helping, but instead covering themselves and prescribing a regiment of what they see fit, ignoring your feedback Dr. Ballard is the total opposite. He has vast experience from his time working in other parts of the country and world, and gives great recommendations and advice. I was very lucky to find such a great psychiatrist and I would highly recommend him to anyone else.

Look elsewhere

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Too many issues to enumerate here.Seek help elsewhere. This doctor is to be avoided.

Adderall for Schizophrenia?

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Does not evaluate patients. My child was given adderall for the symptoms of schizophrenia.

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Ballard is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring man.

Very Questionable

Posted on December 27th, 2011

My son became addicted to very high doses of Adderall. He became psychotic. It has effected him as well as the rest of our family in tragic ways. A few questions and a little survey and bingo.....you have ADD. Guinea pigs.....that's what people are for this drug.....amphetamines that are addictive. There is no chemical test for ADD. It's all in the hands or head of this guy. It's a real shame what the easy precription for this drug has done to our children. Pay attention and don't let this doc let your child become addicted.

Excellent

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Intellectually gifted and far more compassionate than most. Makes sure he listens thoroughly to each one of your concerns.

Dr. Ballard Cares

Posted on May 21st, 2009

I do not know what the other person that left a opinion is talking about. I have seen Dr. Ballard for over 4 years. The 1st time was for my oldest son and through the years I also needed some help. Dr Ballard takes the time to listen, Understands life problems. He gives great advice and shares his own life experiences. I would highly recommend him.

opinion for hire

Posted on May 14th, 2009

will write reports at direction of attorneys; will slant reports as attorneys dictate.

Posted on June 14th, 2017