A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Brittain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Brittain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Brittain graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brittain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P Clark Brittain DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. P C. Brittain practice?
- Dr. P Brittain has 1 office location.
Dr. P Brittain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.