The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clark Brixey
Dr. Clark Brixey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in Clackamas, OR and San Diego, CA (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Brixey is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clark Brixey has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Clark Brixey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Keith Edwards
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Shareef Riad
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Stephen Ferrara
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi21