A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Chipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Chipman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chipman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Chipman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Park Ridge Hospital-Genesse Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Douglas Chipman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark D. Chipman practice?
- Dr. Clark Chipman has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Chipman practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.