A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Creger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Creger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Creger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Creger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Matthew Creger MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark M. Creger practice?
- Dr. Clark Creger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clark Creger practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians.