A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Dickson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Dickson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Barthell Dickson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clark B. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Clark Dickson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Clark Dickson practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.