Learn more about Dr. Clark Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Dickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Dickson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Bart Dickson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clark B. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Clark Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Dickson practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.