A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Distelhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Distelhorst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Distelhorst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Distelhorst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Distelhorst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clark Distelhorst practice?
Dr. Clark Distelhorst practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.