A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Distelhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Distelhorst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Distelhorst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Distelhorst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Distelhorst MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Clark Distelhorst practice?
- Dr. Clark Distelhorst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clark Distelhorst practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Hematologists.