A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Elliott, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Elliott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Anthony Elliott MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clark A. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Clark Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clark Elliott practices Otolaryngology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Fargo Otolaryngologists.