Dr. Clark Elliott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2009
Dr. Elliott is the best!!!!
Yes although his bedside manner was not 100%. The man knows what he is talking about. He fights for his patients. What else can parents want or ask for.My children loved him as do we. We respect and admire him and always will. He will hold a special place in my family's heart forever. We wish he was still involved in our daughter medical care.We miss him.He is the best. Any parent would be lucky to have him as their child's doctor!!!!!!

March 13th, 2009
Brutal Doctor
Do you and your child a favour and avoid this man at all costs. He nearly cost our child her life with a sloppy procedure. He has shaly hands due to years of alcohol abuse. He should not be performing surgeries.

January 30th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Elliott was great with my 1 1/2 year old son. He was patient with my son's interest in all of the lovely medical equipment in the office and handled him very well. He didn't beat around the bush but he wasn't rude either. He was just to the point and that's what I want in a doctor.

October 31st, 2008
My Family Loved Dr. Elliott and owe alot to him
Yes he may be blunt, yes he tells you how it is. And yes some people may find him rude. BUT we know that he will fight for your child. You child will be put first above everything else. Is'nt that what a parent want for their sick child??The only part of Dr. Elliott I am sad about is we moved and he is no longer our child's dr. To us he was her angel and always will be. He will hold a special place in our hearts forever.