Dr. Clark Fuller, MD
Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
lung surgery show details lung surgery
Sep 17th, 2016

You will not find a more knowledgeable caring patient friendly concerned doctor anywhere...he will spend as much time as you need or want explaining every single detail and you feel as though you are speaking with a friend...He just is the best in every area and I'm very fortunate my doctor sent me to him.

by Sheila Ann Lynn on Nov 13th, 2015

Brilliant surgeon. Compassionate, warm and relating, spends time explaining diagnosis and prognosis. Answers any and all questions. Really nice staff!

by Patricia T on Dec 11th, 2014

He is, simply put "The Best"!

Great Expe show details Great Expe
by John Kinnel on Mar 17th, 2013

It is Sunday PM. I just returned from a 2 mile walk with my son. I know big deal. But the big deal is Clark Fuller removed the middle lob of my right lung at 7:30 AM on Friday. The Torrance Memorial nurse say this a very painful surgery. Not the way Clark Fuller does it

This guy couldn't care less-office staff terrible show details This guy couldn't care less-office staff terrible
May 16th, 2012

This guy is very into doing procedures, etc., but you're on your own after that. Doesn't take the time to talk to patients. Waited over a week after being referred back to him by Urgent Care, only to have office staff call me to tell me to call my primary doctor.

A LIVE SAVER show details A LIVE SAVER
by Donald K on Dec 11th, 2010

Dr.Fuller aside from being a wonderful person, he was in my case a life saver.He diagnosed my lung cnacer, did corrective surgery and saved my life.He is the greatest !!!

VATS Heller Myotomy for Achalasia show details VATS Heller Myotomy for Achalasia
by Sandy on Aug 31st, 2009

His unique experience let me eat again. I was losing about half a pound a day due to achalasia. He performed a VATS heller myotomy in 2004 and I've eaten almost normally every since. Many others have more problems with other doctors and a lap procedure rather than the VATS method.

DR. CLARK B. FULLER SAVED MY LIFE IN 2006 show details DR. CLARK B. FULLER SAVED MY LIFE IN 2006
by ALICE FERN WITT on Oct 8th, 2008

I had 2 prior lung surgeries with a local surgeon. Then my lung collapsed a year later and was stuck with glue to the chest wall. I was referred to Dr.Clark B. Fuller by Dr. Edward Nichols. Dr. Fuller assured me that he would help me, and put me at ease. I will be forever greatful to this skilled surgeon. He was also so kind. Blessings to him and the team at Cedar-Sinai. I'm so glad that he was my surgeon. I could never thank him enough.