Dr. Clark Fuller, MD
Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Patricia T on Dec 11th, 2014

He is, simply put "The Best"!

Great Expe show details Great Expe
by John Kinnel on Mar 17th, 2013

It is Sunday PM. I just returned from a 2 mile walk with my son. I know big deal. But the big deal is Clark Fuller removed the middle lob of my right lung at 7:30 AM on Friday. The Torrance Memorial nurse say this a very painful surgery. Not the way Clark Fuller does it

This guy couldn't care less-office staff terrible show details This guy couldn't care less-office staff terrible
May 16th, 2012

This guy is very into doing procedures, etc., but you're on your own after that. Doesn't take the time to talk to patients. Waited over a week after being referred back to him by Urgent Care, only to have office staff call me to tell me to call my primary doctor.

A LIVE SAVER show details A LIVE SAVER
by Donald K on Dec 11th, 2010

Dr.Fuller aside from being a wonderful person, he was in my case a life saver.He diagnosed my lung cnacer, did corrective surgery and saved my life.He is the greatest !!!

Thoracic outlet syndrome confusion in between Nerves & Vascular..etc show details Thoracic outlet syndrome confusion in between Nerves & Vascular..etc
Jul 19th, 2010

He does know his specialty & can explain very well.

Jul 19th, 2010

He does know his specialty & can explain very well.

Jun 16th, 2010

Very personable & attentive listener.He does know his expertise & Very clear with his areas of knowledges.

Great Doctor, talented, office staff is weak... show details Great Doctor, talented, office staff is weak...
by anonymous in los angeles on Oct 17th, 2009

Had my surgery on 01/22/2009. He did an awesome job, would not have gone with anyone else! I would recommend him to anyone (including my mother or my son) without hesitation! Very talented doctor, but office staff stinks! Oh well, who cares about the staff if you need talent!

VATS Heller Myotomy for Achalasia show details VATS Heller Myotomy for Achalasia
by Sandy on Aug 31st, 2009

His unique experience let me eat again. I was losing about half a pound a day due to achalasia. He performed a VATS heller myotomy in 2004 and I've eaten almost normally every since. Many others have more problems with other doctors and a lap procedure rather than the VATS method.

DR. CLARK B. FULLER SAVED MY LIFE IN 2006 show details DR. CLARK B. FULLER SAVED MY LIFE IN 2006
by ALICE FERN WITT on Oct 8th, 2008

I had 2 prior lung surgeries with a local surgeon. Then my lung collapsed a year later and was stuck with glue to the chest wall. I was referred to Dr.Clark B. Fuller by Dr. Edward Nichols. Dr. Fuller assured me that he would help me, and put me at ease. I will be forever greatful to this skilled surgeon. He was also so kind. Blessings to him and the team at Cedar-Sinai. I'm so glad that he was my surgeon. I could never thank him enough.