A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Gerhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Gerhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Gerhart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhart graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerhart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clark Gerhart practice?
- Dr. Clark Gerhart practices Surgery near Plains, PA.