A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Gifford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Gifford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gifford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Larkin Gifford MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clark L. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Clark Gifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clark Gifford practices Pediatrics near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians.