A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Gregg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Gregg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregg graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gregg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Va Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Red Gregg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clark R. Gregg practice?
- Dr. Clark Gregg has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Gregg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.