A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Ernest Jones DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clark E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Clark Jones has 10 office locations.
Dr. Clark Jones practices Family Medicine and Gynecology near Mio, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, MI and Ubly, MI.
See Mio Primary Care Doctors and Mio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.