A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Ernest Jones DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clark E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Clark Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clark Jones practices Family Medicine and Gynecology near Kingston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cass City, MI.
See Kingston Family Physicians and Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.