A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Kaufman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kaufman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark R Kaufman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Clark R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Clark Kaufman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Clark Kaufman practices Allergy & Immunology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Stevens, PA.
See Lancaster Allergists.