A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Kaufman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kaufman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark R Kaufman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Clark R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Clark Kaufman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clark Kaufman practices Allergy & Immunology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Lancaster Allergists.