A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Kulig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Kulig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Kulig, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulig graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kulig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Christopher Kulig MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Clark C. Kulig practice?
- Dr. Clark Kulig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clark Kulig practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Gastroenterologists and Denver Hepatologists.