A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Leslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Leslie, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Leslie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- Southeastern Ohio Reg Med Ctr, Cambridge, Oh
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Leslie MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clark Leslie practice?
- Dr. Clark Leslie has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Leslie practices Surgery near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Surgeons.