A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Leslie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leslie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leslie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Leslie, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Leslie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- Southeastern Ohio Reg Med Ctr, Cambridge, Oh
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Leslie MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clark Leslie practice?
- Dr. Clark Leslie has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Leslie practices Surgery near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Surgeons.