A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Leslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Leslie, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Leslie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- Southeastern Ohio Reg Med Ctr, Cambridge, Oh
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leslie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans