A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Mcclurkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Mcclurkin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcclurkin graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mcclurkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Mcclurkin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Clark Mcclurkin practice?
- Dr. Clark Mcclurkin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Clark Mcclurkin practices Nephrology near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Alsip, IL.
See Evergreen Park Nephrologists.