A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark McKeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKeever
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKeever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark McKeever, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeever graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McKeever has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Univ. General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Dickson McKeever MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clark D. McKeever practice?
- Dr. Clark McKeever has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark McKeever practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.