A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Metzger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Metzger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Metzger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Mizell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Stephen Metzger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clark S. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Clark Metzger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Clark Metzger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Andalusia, AL.
See Pensacola Orthopedic Surgeons.