Dr. C Neuwelt Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. C Neuwelt?

Iatrogenic doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Threatening, yatrogenic doctor. My 76 year old husband has a stale psoriatic arthritis and chronic respiratory-infections related cough. We avoid immunosuppresants because they would turn his cough into pneumonia. Without examination or proper analyses, Mr.Neuwelt tried to push my husband into experimental (vested interest?) immunosuppresant routine. When we refused, he threatened my husband with improbable for his risk group death scenarios. Never again.

Chaos

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Failure to return urgent calls while I was changing meds, had side effects, and should have been monitored. Failure to do a physical exam, until my 5th or 6th visit when I insisted. I believe insurance and medicare protocols, not to mention basic care, require at least one initial baseline physical. And continuing basic contact physical monitoring. If He relies solely on patient reports, why bother with the cost of any office visit. Notifications by staff several times of shifts in appointments to months away with no recourse and no physician availability by phone. The place is a mill.

Exceptional

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr. Neuwelt is caring and brilliant. His staff is also very caring. The atmosphere in the office is like a family. Dr. Neuwelt is not satisfied until he has found some way to help alleviate your pain and restore your mobility (my personal case). He authored a study regarding the treatment I am receiving and it has been nothing short of miraculous how much I have improved. I am very thankful for the exceptional doctors of this world like Dr. Neuwelt!

Posted on June 20th, 2017