A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark O'Brien, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Woodland Anesthesiology Associates, PC
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Edward O'Brien MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark E. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Clark O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark O'Brien practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Anesthesiologists and Hartford Internists.