A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Paddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Paddock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Paddock, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paddock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Paddock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Emergency Medical (ER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Stuart Paddock MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark S. Paddock practice?
- Dr. Clark Paddock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clark Paddock practices Emergency Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Modesto Emergency Physicians.