Dr. Clark Philogene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clark Philogene?

August 14th, 2017

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! AWESOME!!!!

DR PHILOGENE, CARES ABOUT ALL HIS PATIENTS LIKE YOUR HIS FAMILY. HE RETURNS CALLS, HE GIVES YOU ALL THE TIME YOU NEED. HE IS LIKE NO OTHER DR YOU HAVE EVER SEEN , HE HAS OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE... YOU WILL LOVE HIM LIKE ALL HIS PATIENTS DO.. WE ARE BLESSED TO SEE HAVE HIM.

December 16th, 2015

VERY GOOD DOCTOR

This is a very caring and kind man. He takes the time to get to know you the person. That is why I like going to his office

April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Philogene

I'm a new patient to Dr. Philogene, I've only visited 2x so far. Lets start with the wait time and staff. As for the wait time, this is the most I've ever waited in a doctor's office. My 1st visit I was in the office for almost 3hrs, in which 2+ hours was just waiting. They took over 1hr to call me in, then another hour for the doctor to actually see me in the room. The staff are just OK but I'm not surprised since many doctor's offices I've visited are all the same. Calling their office is another issue, they put you on hold for a very long time. Now lets talk about Dr. Philogene. He is the reason I will continue going to them. He has left a great impression. He's very thorough and attentive with his patients. Very knowledgeable and patient. He is also funny. I will highly recommend him. My overall experience on both visits were tolerable because I'm very patient even thou I was frustrated with the wait time. I give an overall experience 3 stars and Dr. Philogene 5 stars. If you're patient and want a good doctor, Dr. Philogene is the doc for you.

November 19th, 2013

Educator

Dr. Philogene has been my primary care physician for some 25 years and while he is an excellent doctor, his office operations and staff are awful! They are slow answering calls, delayed with response to fax requests, impersonal and provide little or no follow-up. (They leave voice messages with no regard as to whether or not the patient gets it). I highly recommend Dr. Philogene; he is a sensitive and caring person who treats each of his patients as though they are his only patient. Be prepared for long waiting room stays and inattentive office staff. The phlebotomist is a gentle expert at drawing blood.

June 13th, 2012

Worst experience ever

i got the appointment for my annual checkup after leaving atleast 2 voice message. they never pick up a phone. what kind of doctor's office never picks up the phone? they had least flexibility in giving the appointment time. after several back an forth i set appointment at 9 AM on Monday. i go there at 8:45 AM and the office is closed with printed page on door saying "according to new schedule, we open at 10 AM on Mondays. sorry for inconvenience." i called repeatedly and knocked as i could hear someone was inside. no one opened the door and as always phone will go to voice message.i called them on Wednesday to let them know that I am not coming anymore to their practice. and whoever picked up the phone couldn't care less. she said "Okay, if that is what you want". Please look for other doctor if you want courteous service. This is not a park, you go to the Doctor because you have a problem. These people do not know it. they should be out of business.

November 3rd, 2010

Great doctor!

Dr. Philogene is a great doctor. He has been my family's doctor for over four years. He is very caring and intelegent.I highly recommend Dr. Philogene.

September 9th, 2009

HE

Dr Clark Philogene is a wonderful and caring doctor. Been with him for fifteen years. I have finally got all my family members to go to him and we all love him. He is not a rush doctor and his bedside manner great. and he is very knowledgeable of what he does. I will recommend him to anyone.

April 21st, 2009

Great doctor, his office staff makes you not want to go back.

September 30th, 2008

The Best Doctor in Union County!!!

April 18th, 2017