A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Moore Pollitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Moore Pollitt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore Pollitt graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore Pollitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Northcrest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Moore Pollitt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clark Moore Pollitt practice?
- Dr. Clark Moore Pollitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clark Moore Pollitt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Radiologists.