A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tildon Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tildon Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tildon Clark Robinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tildon C. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Tildon Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Tildon Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Orthopedic Surgeons and Nampa Surgeons.