A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Saunders, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Saunders has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Saunders MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Clark Saunders practice?
- Dr. Clark Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Saunders practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.