Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clark Simons
Dr. Clark Simons, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Simons is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, IU Health Methodist Hospital and IU Health Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clark Simons has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Clark Simons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Hadley Ritter
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi9
Dr. Arthur Coffey
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi25
Dr. Sarah Longmire-Cook
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi31