Dr. Clark Taylor MD, DDS Patient Reviews

• Caring Manner
  • Pain Minimized

March 15th, 2016
Couldn't Be Happier
First of all to see all these bad reviews is just upsetting! I have never been the type to leave reviews but I absolutely had to after seeing the things people said on here! Dr Taylor was so great from beginning to end. I had a Septo/Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant and the results couldn't be anymore perfect. Recovery was a breeze and he was always just a quick text away if I had any questions or concerns. I would recommend him 100 times over to anyone looking into the same procedures. His knowledge and experience never had me second guessing. Not to mention the amazing staff at Cosmetic Surgical Institute.

October 17th, 2015
Stay away
This doctor makes patients sign forward-looking legal documents before he will see them. He then performs unnecessary tests and procedures that have no medical basis in order to ring -up the bill. Avoid this doctor.

January 31st, 2014
DO NOT let Dr. Taylor operate on you! I was told I need surgery to correct my bite. I was referred to Dr. Taylor. After reviewing the risks of the surgery which I was told to be a small risk of some chin numbness I decided to go ahead with the surgery. At the last minute I was told I also needed the top part of my jaw broken and plated to achieve the best results. I was also told that this would not prolong my recovery. I am now almost two years post op. My bite is worse than it was, I can't eat anything like carrots or nuts. I can't bite in to food and have to cut everything with a fork, none of which was an issue prior. I also can't chew on one side of my mouth which was the original reason for having the surgery. Most of my gums and mouth are now permanently numb, including my entire bottom lip. It always feels like I have just been given a shot of novacaine. I will be like this for the rest of my life and since it is nerve damage there is nothing that can be done. I feel that Dr. Taylor did unneccessary proceedures to increase what he made from my surgery and I did not have the improvement he promised but instead have issues I did not have prior to surgery. He is very arrogant and will not listen to any of this. I know of two others who have had the same experience.

July 10th, 2013
I do not recommend Dr. Taylor
I had surgery with Dr. Taylor and I was told he was the best surgeon for the procedure I needed. I was told I could return to work a week after my surgery. I woke up in horrible pain, I was told to take my prescription which was Tylenol with codeine. I had major facial surgery. Dr. Taylor refused to give me anything more. I had uncontrolled pain for two weeks. I tried to return to work 10 days post op and only made it half a day. I had to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen around the clock for 3 months after my surgery. I also had a hot pack on my face at work just to get through the day. I still have pain in my jaw but have given up with Dr. Taylor believing me or addressing my pain. His nurse was also unhelpful, my nose was bleeding and she gave me one Kleenex then ignored me as blood ran down my face after my surgery. The nurse in the after care center also gave me a hard time when I told her I was in pain. If you are going to put a patient through a painful procedure you should treat their pain appropriately after. I will never go back to his office. I have also found out that other people who had smaller procedures were given much stronger pain medication. Apparently Dr. Taylor prescribes based on if he likes you or not.

February 26th, 2012
Zero Post Op Care - Arrogance rolls off him
Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
I had emergency oral surgery performed by Dr. Taylor. He said one thing to me in the operating room and then in a follow-up appointment, denied having said that. What bothered me more than his exospheric level of arrogance was the lack of post-op care. This is probably due to the fact that he doesn't appear to have any true nurses on his staff---they all left because he is not known for being a nice guy. I was wheeled out to my husband in the car and he was handed a piece of paper. There was NO post-op care whatsoever. NONE. I was not told whether I'd been given any pain meds to hold me over until my prescriptions were filled. No visit from the doctor. I was so nauseated but could not speak, and my husband was not invited back into the recovery area (which is VERY different from other experiences I have had with out patient procedures with other doctors) and thus could not ask that I be given an anti-nausea patch. I am disgusted at the lack of post-op care. Dr. Taylor's malpractice insurer should know about this lack of post-op care. If anything had happened to me that could have been explained in post-op, well, I'm sure his insurance provider wouldn't have been pleased. He is so arrogant but unlike some doctors, this made me have LESS confidence instead of more. And he wanted me to return for more procedures but could not provide the medical reason why I should subject my jaw to these barbaric practices. Go with the others in his practice instead of Dr. Taylor if you want to get real care.

March 19th, 2010
WHAT AN EXPERIENCE..
I went in with my son to have his wisdom teeth removed, it was a great experience. No dry sockets, great post operative instructions. Not to mention the doctor gave me his cell # for questions and concerns over the weekend. it was so nice! The next year my daughter needed corrective jaw surgery so we went back to him, again awesome expereince. I went in 4months ago for a facelift and to have my eyes done, i've never looked or felt better! Dr Taylor's office has the best staff in town and can literally fulfill ALL your needs! They are the best office to work wtih- NOT TO MENTION, I shopped around town for ALL three of our family's procedures and they're the cheapiest! I love Dr Taylor's office and would recommend them to anyone in Montana. You're guarenteed to walk away with a great experience. An talk to Halie when you schedule and Ashley their nurse if you need further information- they're the best medical team in town!Sincerely,a happy mother of two and newly engaged!

December 12th, 2009
Best in town
I went in for restalyne...Everyone was nice, told me there was a waiting period and apologized...I was ok with it..Dr and everyone very nice...They even did a follow-up call on me to see how I liked the procedure...I was awfully bruised but that is what injections will do...It last ...Next I would like plastic surgery....

August 21st, 2016