A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Waffle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Waffle is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Waffle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waffle graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Waffle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark M Waffle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark M. Waffle practice?
- Dr. Clark Waffle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clark Waffle practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Emergency Physicians and Puyallup Internists.