A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Walker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark William Walker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clark W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Clark Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clark Walker practices Otolaryngology near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Otolaryngologists.