A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Weidaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidaw
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weidaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Weidaw, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidaw graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Weidaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Davis Weidaw MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clark D. Weidaw practice?
- Dr. Clark Weidaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Weidaw practices Ophthalmology near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Ophthalmologists.