A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Williams is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - Dyersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark L Williams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Clark Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Williams practices Emergency Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Emergency Physicians.