A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Willis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Willis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Herbert Willis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark H. Willis practice?
- Dr. Clark Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Clark Willis practices Family Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Primary Care Doctors.