A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark Benjamin Zimmerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark B. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Clark Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clark Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Franktown, CO.
See Parker Primary Care Doctors.