A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarke Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarke Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarke P. Anderson practice?
Dr. Clarke Anderson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Duarte Oncologists.