A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarke Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarke Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarke Paul Anderson MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarke P. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Clarke Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarke Anderson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Duarte Oncologists.