A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarke Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarke Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarke Anderson MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarke Anderson practice?
- Dr. Clarke Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarke Anderson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Oncologists.