Dr. Clarke Baxter MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Southwest Harbor, ME

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Baxter has been a wonderful doctor for me. He is kind, unrushed, friendly and very knowledgable. I will miss having him as my doctor after he retires. Best wishes for an incomparable area to live!!

April 14th, 2014
Love my doctor
I have been going to Dr. Braxter since 1992 and I have never had a bad experience with him or and measure the rest of my doctors to him which none measure up to him. I was upset when he was not in my insurance plan. I changed jobs so that I could continue to go to him.

September 26th, 2012
About the staff and family
I have only had 3 doctors in my life Im 50 years old the only reason I changed from my first doctor he retired the 2nd doctor I met was ok had that one for 1 year or so then I met Dr Baxter I knew from the start my wife and me were going to be cared for now going on 4 years later Dr Baxter spends the time with you, calls you back when you do need him and he says it like it is he told me in the beginning when we first met call me first before you go the ER just to make sure just because of the cost he doesn't want any one wasting their money either APLus for Kathey Magen and Dr Baxter

May 29th, 2012
Dr. Clarke and Kathy are the Best!
The other reviews reflect just how I feel...just wanted them to have another excellent review.

June 9th, 2011
VERY LUCKY TO HAVE THEM!!!!!!
I have never in my life met a doctor that is a caring and helpful as Doctor Clarke Baxter. Him and Kathy (his lovely wife) have treated my whole family, Mother, Late Husband, Children, and now Grandchildren. They care about the people they treat and take the time listen and help all they can no matter what...My family and I are very lucky to have them!!!

June 24th, 2010
Staff was very helpful and courteous. After having many bad experiences with the Veterans Administration doctors, it was very refreshing to meet a doctor that took the time to listen to my concerns. My experience with DR. Baxter leads me to believe that he is much more concerned with my health than he is with his ego. This a rare find in todays healthcare system.

June 24th, 2010
The best !
Dr. Baxter is the best doctor in Cincinnati-period.

April 21st, 2009
Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Baxter has been my primary doctor for over 15 years and has always listened to my concerns and has been open to considering alternative treatments. I highly recommend him to others.