A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Haley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Haley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Haley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Clarke Haley MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott C. Haley practice?
- Dr. Elliott Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Haley practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Neurologists.