A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Haley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Haley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Haley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Clarke Haley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott C. Haley practice?
- Dr. Elliott Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Haley practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Neurologists.