A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Haley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Haley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Haley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans