A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarke Hilbig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarke Hilbig, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarke Hilbig, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilbig graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hilbig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarke A Hilbig MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clarke A. Hilbig practice?
- Dr. Clarke Hilbig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarke Hilbig practices Gastroenterology near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Bountiful Gastroenterologists.