A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarke Piatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarke Piatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarke Piatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Piatt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarke U. Piatt practice?
Dr. Clarke Piatt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Pulmonologists, Bryn Mawr Critical Care Practitioners, and Bryn Mawr Sleep Medicine Doctors.